ABC Pediatrics Clinic was established 2008. Sisters, Drs. Silen and Sogol Pahlavan are the founding physicians. It was their vision and dream to create a physician owned medical that treats ALL of their patients like family.
Our mission at ABC Pediatric Clinic is to provide exceptional medical care in a family centered environment.
It is our intention to provide all staff providers with an enjoyable, challenging and rewarding work environment. We embrace the following:
- Alliance: To create a workplace where all members of the staff feel at home; where they feel mutual respect. We feel that teamwork, collaboration and communication are vital to good patient care.
- Compassion: We are committed to maintaining an environment of comfort and caring. Not only to our patients, but to our staff and providers as well. We want all members of our “work family” to feel valued and important.
- Quality: Our goal is to maintain the highest standards of care we can. We achieve this goal by continually measuring and improving upon our outcomes.
- Service: We place our patients and their families needs at the center of our service model. We strive to provide the highest standard of service, with the goal of exceeding our patients and families’ expectations with every visit or point of communication.
- Community: We recognize our responsibility to be active participants in our local communities. We are able to accomplish great things by working together in supporting causes that better the lives of children and their families.